Hi, I’m Gina Charles! I write about an alternative way to experience this human adventure. This website is dedicated to you finding your power, and LIVING it.
What is Authentic Living?
Becoming who you really are outside of the mind-made identity.
Stepping out of unnecessary pain and suffering.
Changing old programming that keeps you stuck.
Responding, rather than reacting to life.
Experiencing enhanced relationships.
Living your life on purpose.
How Can I Live Authentically?
A 4-Point Practice To Spiritual Awakening
is the newest book by author and illustrator Gina Charles. The book examines the limitations of thought and rote behavior, and provides a 4-point practice as a means of creating positive change and self-empowerment. The FUEL Your Life process is an authentic living lifestyle, and an awakened state of being.
This is where we get into it. This is where we light the journey back to Self. We are expanding into our best lives, one realization at a time. Your comments and insights are welcomed! Join the conversation!
LISTEN IN on a mini-episode for a quick dose of empowerment! We are moving into our optimal lives, one smile at a time.
Books and Products- Downloads and freebies by Gina Charles. Find your power and start living it!
STOP BY and check out conversations, fun events, and magazine articles!
Wildly WONDERFUL people, places and things!
Flashcards 4 The Soul SLIDESHOW
Sit back and suck in the
To Help You FUEL Your Authentic Life….
- Reasoning Or Intuition? June 19, 2015
- Evolution Is Calling June 7, 2015
- The Promise Of Your Problems June 5, 2015
- Authentic Change May 29, 2015
- Thought: Are You In The Box? May 22, 2015
- Ah Come On, You Can Do It April 27, 2012
- Hungry? January 29, 2013
- The Dance Of Awakening June 25, 2013
- Look It In The Eye June 8, 2011
- The Game Of Life February 5, 2013
- Rochelle: I agree that reasoning alone has its limits. Nice ...
- Gina Charles: I love dancing too, Sandy! Honestly, I have no ide...
- Sandy: I like the dancing metaphor. Since I love dancing,...
- Gina Charles: Hi Brent, thank you for posting that great questio...
- Brent Oh: Thank you. I enjoyed your post. What is the hidde...
Follow @GinaCharlesNow on Twitter