Hi, I’m Gina Charles! I write about an alternative way to experience this human adventure. This website is dedicated to you finding your power, and learning how to live it.
What is Authentic Living?
Becoming who you really are outside of the mind-made identity.
Stepping out of unnecessary pain and suffering.
Changing old programming that keeps you stuck.
Responding, rather than reacting to life.
Experiencing enhanced relationships.
Living your life on purpose.
How Can I Live Authentically?
FUEL Your Life is a 4-point practice of authentic living perspectives for our everyday lives. Manage stress, open the creative flow, enjoy enhanced relationships. It is possible to step out of pain and suffering and find passion and purpose. The life of your dreams is an authentic life experience. Find your power. FUEL Your Life.
This is where we get into it. This is where we light the journey back to Self. We are expanding into our best lives, one realization at a time. Your comments and insights are welcomed! Join the conversation!
LISTEN IN on a mini-episode for a quick dose of empowerment! We are moving into our optimal lives, one smile at a time.
Books and Products- Downloads and freebies by Gina Charles. Find your power and start living it!
STOP BY and check out conversations, fun events, and magazine articles!
Wildly WONDERFUL people, places and things!
Flashcards 4 The Soul SLIDESHOW
Sit back and suck in the
To Help You FUEL Your Authentic Life….
- Changing My World March 1, 2015
- FUEL Your Life February 28, 2015
- Making The Shift August 29, 2014
- The Ride August 3, 2014
- How To Live Authentically December 11, 2013
- Ah Come On, You Can Do It April 27, 2012
- What Is Mindful Living? January 20, 2013
- Hungry? January 29, 2013
- Look It In The Eye June 8, 2011
- Messages September 19, 2012
- Gina Charles: I love dancing too, Sandy! Honestly, I have no ide...
- Sandy: I like the dancing metaphor. Since I love dancing,...
- Gina Charles: Hi Brent, thank you for posting that great questio...
- Brent Oh: Thank you. I enjoyed your post. What is the hidde...
- Gina Charles: Hi Brent, you are very welcome! Yes, unconditional...
Follow @GinaCharlesNow on Twitter